FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Parking is available in the Historic Downtown Parking Garage at 1 Cordova St, metered parking at the Fort across the street from the restaurant, or on-street parking which is free after 5pm every day. PARKING MAP
HOURS OF OPERATION
- River & Fort is open for lunch and dinner Wednesdays – Sundays from 12PM – 10PM and for dinner Mondays-Tuesdays 4PM – 10PM. Lunch and dinner are served in our first and second floor dining rooms, Cuna St. and courtyard patios. DINING ROOM
- Our second and third floor rooftops, bar area and pizza kitchen
are open Monday – Thursday from 4PM – 10PM, Friday and Saturday from 12PM to volume (later hours), and Sunday from 12PM – 10PM. ROOFTOP MENU
TAKE OUT MEALS
- Due to business volume, take out meals are not available at this time
FOOD PREFERENCES & ALLERGIES
- If you have a specific food allergy, we will do our best to accommodate those needs by altering dishes from our main menu. Please review the MENUS online and speak with your server upon arrival about any special request.
- Second and third floor rooftop seating are first come first served.
- Both rooftops are handicapped accessible.
DINING ROOM, PATIO, AND COURTYARD SEATING
- River and Fort is not accepting reservations. All guests should check in at the main host stand to be seated.
- At this time, we are not accommodating large parties or private events.
- Tables will only be held 10 minutes after your party is called. Your entire party must be present in order to be seated. After 10 minutes, your table will no longer be available and the party must go back on the waitlist.
- Tabs are not transferrable between different areas of the restaurant. All checks must be paid for before moving from the bar, rooftops, or dining rooms to another area of the restaurant.
- We kindly ask that there be no smoking on the premises including cigarettes, cigars, and vaping devices. Smoking is permitted at the rear of the building on Charlotte and Cuna St or towards the front of the building at Castillo and Cuna St. Please do not smoke within 10ft of other diners.
PETS & SERVICE ANIMALS
- We love our furry friends! Pets are allowed on our first floor Cuna St. and Castillo patios as well as the first floor courtyard. Excluding service animals, pets are NOT permitted in the building or on the second and third floor rooftops.